Fantasy Forever
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantasy Forever

A Fantasy-themed roleplay for anyone to join in on.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» ~NEW~ Tier Classification
~NEW~ Tier Classification I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 8:09 pm by Guest

» Armor Template
~NEW~ Tier Classification I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:25 am by Guest

» Spells Template
~NEW~ Tier Classification I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 12:18 am by Guest

» Weapon Classes
~NEW~ Tier Classification I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:24 pm by Guest

» Weapons Template
~NEW~ Tier Classification I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:12 pm by Guest

» Rules
~NEW~ Tier Classification I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 6:28 am by Aero Xross

» Character Sheet
~NEW~ Tier Classification I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 6:17 am by Guest

» Story
~NEW~ Tier Classification I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 5:15 am by Aero Xross

FantasyForever Staff

Aero Xross-Owner

War Ikaru-Co-Owner

Ningai-Admin

Mr. Awesome-Mod

Kouga-Mod

~NEW~ Tier Classification

Go down 
AuthorMessage

~NEW~ Tier Classification Empty
PostSubject: ~NEW~ Tier Classification   ~NEW~ Tier Classification I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 8:09 pm

Hello fellow Roleplayers. 
I am here to introduce the "Tier" rating system that will be in play as of 1/5/14. Current members are to submit ALL of their Spells/Armor/Weapons to the team.

What is this new Tier Rating System ?
This is a page in order for the team to classify the various warriors of their power and to see who would match up well against who. (The "team" = staff)

How is one judged in this Tier Rating System ?
*This tiering is concerned mainly with destructive potential, but can also include various broken abilities that would render that character higher in the pecking order. 

How can I improve my Tier Rating ?
* The way you can improve is simple. Entering training topics with other players, and learning new destructive skills to add to your arsenal of attacks.
*Once improved, contact a staff member to verify if you have gone up the ladder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Character Tiering

Tier 1: Warlords
Warlords can rapidly destroy centers of civilization and threaten the planet that they inhabit.
Class A:
Class A Warlords can destroy multiple mountains or islands with their power.

Class B:
Class B Warlords are city or mountain busters.

Tier 2: Overmen
These characters have powers or abilities that exceed ordinary humans, but are not on the level of the preceding characters.
Class A:
Class A Overmen can probably destroy a street or building with their power.

Class B:
Class B Overmen simply have some sort of intrinsic power that exceeds a peak human, but doesn't necessarily translate into destructive force. 

Tier 3: Ordinaries
Characters in this tier have no special powers of their own and are entirely dependent on the equipment that they carry.
Class A:
These are trained peak humans and experts in combat, possibly with some intrinsic bodily enhancements.

Class B:
This is the generic hodgepodge of characters that are thrust into conflict with no real training prior to that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In addition
*Simply being in a higher tier does not automatically guarantee a character a win over a character in a lower tier, as the said character may have some very powerful special techniques or attributes. This tiering is concerned mainly with destructive potential, but can also include various broken abilities that would render that character higher in the pecking order.
* rating system that will be in play as of 1/5/14. Current members are to submit ALL of their Spells/Armor/Weapons to the team.

*IMPORTANT* (LOOK DOWN HERE)
*Single staff member whom approves your character is ALSO in charge of approving your Spells/Armor/Weapons.
-Meaning; No one else can approve you *new* spells other then that staff member for the Tiering System to not get confused. It helps the Team keep everything neat and organized giving people a certain Task and responsibility.

If a staff member is absent 3+ Days
*Another staff member will volunteer to take the other staffs responsibilities until he/she returns.

Goodbye FantasyForever and thank you for your time Smile  Have fun RP'ing
Back to top Go down

~NEW~ Tier Classification
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fantasy Forever :: Special Area :: Events :: Current Event-
Jump to: